CAT: sometimes ya' gotta take a chance

Hello - when in doubt about suppliers, I have done a small order
the first year to test the waters. Only once have I been
disappointed in the survivability and bloom.

Ellen (if they are advertised in the AIS bulletin and on the AIS
website, that gives me added incentive to try them out)

Ellen Gallagher  <ellengalla@yahoo.com> / Berlin, New Hampshire / USDA Zone 3a
Siberian-Species Iris Convention 2003, June 12-15
http://w3.one.net/~wilsonjh/ssi.htm  (SSI site)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~median/  (Median site)
http://www.irisregister.com/  (AIS checklist data)