Riverview Iris Gardens

I ordered from Riverview last year, and am preparing a new order in right
now.  Last year was my first order with them, but it was a moderately big
order, and I was happy with their plants.  There service was good.  I don't
believe I've lost a single plant so far, and the plants were healthy when I
received them.

The web catalog is a bit more difficult to use this year, since they
switched to a PDF format.  It is basically just photos of the catalog pages
now, and it can't be searched for text content (at least not with my
software), and the pages take forever to load.  {{I like to do text search
for cultivar names, introduction dates, size classes, breeders, ploidies,
etc. to find the cultivars I want.}}  So, I finally just printed the pages
out (it's a lot of paper - I think it was well over 300 pages), rather than
waiting for the pages to load and reload as I try to move up and down and
back and forth thru them.  It's easier to search the hard copies, and you
can flag them or mark on them.