CAT: Postal service (was CAT: Sutton)

"PATSY NORVELL" patsiris@msn.com wrote:<<It's not just you, Dana.   I
think TEXAS must be the last place on the mail

route.>>

"Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net wrote:Thanks, Pat!!  I was beginning to
think I had angered the postal service!!!

For the record I haven't received my Suttons catalog either.  Got
Cooley's last week.  The comment about the postal service is a
particularly good one.  We sent our catalogs out the 1st week in March.
One customer in Texas called YESTERDAY and had just received it.  We
sent our catalog US Postal Service, Bulk Rate.  Now I understand that
Bulk Rate isn't first class but goodness I didn't realized it took 30+
days to get to Texas or anywhere else for that matter!

Sorry if I sound whiney but geeeez!  I hope I get my Sutton's catalog
soon so maybe I can think about iris rather than the US "Snail-mail"
Postal Service.

Botanically,

Kelly D. Norris

Master Gardener/Freelance Writer