Re: Luminata (was Suttons luminata sdlg)

Thanks for your tirade.  <g>  Actually, I printed and filed most if not all
of the discussion RE: lumis, plics, etc.

I think that the problem is that we want to be able to just look at a flower
and classify it then and there, without disecting it.  Also, I percieve that
some of these labels are tossed around like 'name dropping', without there
being any true meaning one way or the other.  And then sometimes when I ask
what something means, the definition doesn't have any meaning to me because
it is based on the assumption that I know words I don't know.  Or else,
sometimes, the definitions have no meaning cause I just lack the experience
to understand what is the signifigant difference between an Aril and TB, for

I'm with Dave, I'll just like what I like, hate what I hate and compost the