Stinger Soap

Hi all,

I have a crew member here at the Botanic Garden in Albuquerque who insists
on using Stinger Soap to kill insects on plants, and insists that it won't
hurt the plants (but it clearly does).  I keep taking it away from her, and
she keeps finding more!  Anyway, after accidentally killing a five year old
Poinsetta tree with it (just barely got it on the leaves - and it didn't
kill the white fly infestation either!), and after showing your posts here
about using it as a weed killer, just maybe I can convince her to lay  off
the stuff and use regular dish soap.

Thanks, I had never heard of it actually being used to kill weeds before.

Dave