TB: and LOTS of them!

We will have an extended bloom season this year.  So for the 40% that are
ready, my garden is in full bloom.  Unfortunately, everything I want to cross
Louisa's Song with is in the other 60%.  I ended up wasting a few blooms on a
wild (probably hideous) cross with Double Click.  Two excellent flowers, just
not likely to be a good match.  But you never know.
Double Click and Double Dribble are blooming heavily, and other favorites like
Ethereal Voices, Painted From Memory, and Skipalong are also open.  High
Master has better color this year for some reason, and looks very nice.
Racing Heart is showing color (and tall!); Tuscan Villa, Lip Service,
Prototype, Spouting Horn, and many others I will see for the first time.
Rippling River also has a nice stalk; I hope it is fertile this year.

Way too many others to mention.

Two of my new seedlings have opened so far, no winners.  Lots more are big
enough, most notably a Honky Tonk Blues x Larry Gaulter thing with large PLB
foliage.  I just can't tell for sure if a bud is forming.

Oddly enough, all my louisianas have loads of stalks just about to show color,
and a few are open already.

John Reeds, in 9b San Juan Capistrano, California

-Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com