Can anyone guess a name for this one

I know better than to present a NOID without a photo.

But, since I still haven't got a scanner hooked up, I'm going to go ahead
and give it a shot in hopes that there aren't too many like this one to
choose from (I've never seen another one like it).

This particular critter is hard to class as to a size class.  It is
probably a BB or a SDB, but some might call it an IB too (I think the
flower is too big for IB though).  Here it flowers at about 8 to 10 inches
(exceptional few stalks rarely make 12 inches), but it might be taller in
other climates.  The leaves are wide and about 6 to 8 inches tall at bloom
time (later to 10 or 12 inches).  The flower stalk is thick.  The spathes
are wide completely green and opaque (even after flowers fade) and are
sharply keeled.  The flower is roughly 4 inches across and tall.  The
petals are all wide, slightly ruffled, and of moderate substance (a bit
thin but the wind usually doesn't crease or tear them apart).  The form is
old fashioned with the standards upright and tending to lean in a bit, and
the falls hanging down (but not without some flare at the base).  It is a
self; the color is a quite pale but rich blue (not very purplish at all).
I need to look at the beards again, but I think they looked pale blue too
(perhaps white tipped blue?).

I didn't count flowers, but as I recall there were two or three on the main
branch and sometimes another side branch with one or two more.

It flowers usually with the main flush of SDB , and also at the same time
as some of the older IB, germanicas.   Rare Edition starts flowering a few
days later and is comparable in vigor and structure, but is a bit less
robust in proportions (though it flowers at the same height).   The flowers
on Rare Edition are perhaps 1/4 smaller and different in form - stiffer and
more flaring in the falls (and of course are a totally different color).

Anyway, this creature is EXTREMELY vigorous and grows like crazy.  It
triples itself every year.  Three years ago I moved a little weakling start
of it from an old yard where it survived total neglect for I believe almost
20 years (and that's saying something in central New Mexico).   From that
one puny little tuber I had a dense plant almost 3 ft across by last
spring.  I divided it last spring in April (right after it flowered) and
now I have a patch 6 ft by 5 ft.  When in flower, that's quite a sight.
It's pretty enough that it now remains in a prominent place regardless of
what I do with all the other plants around it.

Can't remember where or when I got it, but I'm pretty sure it was a hand me
down from a relative or neighbor.  It must be close to 20 years old or
more, because I don't think I planted anything new in that old bed since

Any guesses?  If not, I'll try to get that scanner hooked up in a few days
and send some photos when I get them developed.

Just thought I'd give it a shot now because it's still fresh in my mind,
and it is finishing up a spectacular show right outside my front door now
(when most of the others around it either got frozen off or are not in
bloom yet).