Re: TB: and LOTS of them!

In a message dated 4/11/2003 10:47:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lamegardener@msn.com writes:

>  High
> Master has better color this year for some reason, and looks very nice.

Well John,
        If you've had slightly to moderately cooler temps up until now
(cooler than the norm, like here) could be the cooler weather.    A couple of
mine now i n bloom are definately darker for having been in cooler temps up
until bloom.   We'll see if that holds true for one of my newest yet least
favorite, ROLE MODEL.    It was way pale last year and not nearly as nice as
the color's I've seen in pictures, yet it's an interresting blend.    If it's
deeper this year, I'm going with the colder weather/deeper colors theory.
BTW, not an original theory.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC