AIS: April Bulletin

Hi all:  I am just back from Hawaii, so this may have already been discussed on
the iris-list...  On the day I left for vacation, my preview copies of the
Bulletin arrived and I put one into my bag to read at leisure.  And of course
almost as soon as I opened it, I found a big error in the midst of Perry Dyer's
article.  For some unknown and incomprehensible reason, pages 78 and 79 were
reversed; in other words, to maintain the article's continuity, you have to
read page 79 BEFORE you read page 78.  Hope this hasn't caused too much
consternation!  Sorry for the error, Bruce