I hope the subject on this is done correctly.

Well you all know about priorities.  Several years
ago I worked part time at Lands' End.  Hated it,
working with tiny boppers,  but stayed on for the
good prices employees get.  While there I picked
up a pair of slide on plastic shoes to keep my
feet dry.  Now they have become garden shoes and
are still keeping my feet dry.

I have been looking for two years for a
replacement pair and FINALLY found them at, you
guessed it, Lands' End.  The part that makes these
so workable is that they are generally water tight
and they slip on and off but have not gotten

So, if you are on the look out for a replacement
pair of shoes for the garden for $15.50 you can't
go wrong.  Just a garden tip.

Char Region 8 New Berlin (Milwaukee) WI