MDB's: weather; bulletin sightings

<My neighbor's forsythia are
yellow even if the sun isn't!> Rosalie - You may be behind us Michiganders in catalog arrivals, but your forsythia are blooming ahead of ours!  I have one straight out from my kitchen window and it isn't yellow yet.  Also, I have no bloomstalks yet (unless there might be some very small ones among the MBD's - will have to put on my specs when I look again tomorrow). Patti in WA. - Congrats on your first bloom of the season!  Now let's see how long it takes the AIS Bulletin to reach the rest of us ;-)  (Maybe Doris E. will get her Bulletin before her catalogs!  Hey, Doris...do you hear that?) Linda Bartell - Just N. of Detroit