Re: Re: CULT: boots, garden aids

Linda, what a wonderful idea re to boots!  Wish I could do it!  Just think,
with spikes you can aerate the ground -- and you won't slip!  In "my day" I
used KEGS that I could just slip on and take off before coming in the house,
and put them in the sun to dry and put on another old worn-out pair to go
back out.  Hope my shade solution helps.  The Beach umbrella had a pointed
end rather than the table-weighted kind.  And I use a rusty, not house-useful
folding table to keep my cards, etc., on, and when finished just turn it on
its side so it doesn't hold water if it rains.          Gardening is such a
soothing activity.  I tell my children if they think I'm dying, to put me out
in the garden -- it revives one's soul!  Rosalie NR Baltimore, USA zone 7