  From: RYFigge@aol.com
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 10:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [iris] CAT: Transportation

  Thanks, Waltah, for researching transportation time.  The road service
  ghastly!, Have been that way, driving, from Calif.  back to Baltimore and
  children asked their daddy (this was years ago and before air-conditioned
  cars -- isn't that hard to believe)!) to  anesthetize them the next time we
  made that trip!  Guess we'll have to bite the bullet and pay for air
  delivery, and hopefully  the changing schedules won't delay them too much!
  Rosalie nr Baltimore, USA  zone 7,   ryfigge@aol.com

  message text UNSUBSCRIBE IRIS