From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net]On Behalf Of Doris
Elevier
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 6:05 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] IRIS:Sutton's catalog

Alright all you smarty pants (in Texas) who received Sutton's. . I've just
about had enough of "mine came today". . .sob, whine. .
Another Saturday and still NO SUTTON'S catalog.
MIKE. . . . PLEASE CHECK AND SEE IF MINE FELL BEHIND THE BOOK CASE . . .OR
SOMETHING!!!!

Doris Elevier
USDA zone 7b Sunset 11
El Paso, TX