AB:Queen Sheba Blooms

Queen Sheba is blooming today in a windowbox.  This is her first
time here, and she has only one bud.  Being a half-bred, I would
have expected more.  Maybe, she resents the tight quarters in her
new home, but she is as tall as she is supposed to be.  She has a
beauty mark that rivals Liz's, so I will forgive her for her shyness this
first year.  She flirted with Jehosaphat who took a liking to her, and
they have mated.  We'll see if he is reliant!

Pictures of these two and other arilbreds may come later if the old
Canon Rebel still works.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8