ot-bio Darm Crook

 Hello everyone :
  I`m a retired carpenter living in Hay River NWT.
Canada , zone 1 maybe 1.5 . For years now I have grown
and hybrid lilies , annuals and perennials . But have
only grown a few Irises , those that you could easily
purchase in a mail order catalogue . They woun`t be
blooming here until early June .
 This winter I obtained some iris species seed and
figure I will try my hand with them even though I know
nothing about Iris germination patterns . So as
advised I`v joined this group on a learning expedition
. Please bear with me when from time to time it seems
that I`m asking redundant questions .
 I look forward to the groups exchanges and
participation there in .

=====
Darm @ Zone 1 maybe 1.5
Hay River N.T.