SPEC: Unknown Orange beardless

I have posted a picture of an unknown species of an orange beardless iris
on iris photos

Can anyone help me identify the species of this iris.   I got it from my
aunt's yard in Weatherford, Texas many years ago.  It has smallish rizomes
and blooms after all my tall bearded iris have stopped blooming.   It has 4
to 5 blooms per stalk. It apparently does not like to be moved as I had to
try twice to get it started here in Bethany, Oklahoma.

I would like to know what species it is so I can plant it in the most
desirable location.  Right now it is under the shade of a mimosa tree but
is overcrowding itself and needs dividing.

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK (west of Oklahoma City)