Re: ot-bio Darm Crook

  Hi Sandra :
  Thanks for the welcome . I don`t know that the
winters are really that much colder than where I was
raised , on a farm near Humboldt Saskatchewan . Here
our snow comes to stay a couple of weeks earlier and
stays to the end of April . As a norm starting around
Christmas we usually get about 3 weeks of -40C. to
-45C. Unlike the prairies we don`t get much for wind
with our cold weather .