blooming now in central NM

I'm afraid that my list isn't terribly interesting for a lot of you, since
I like the oldies best, and tend to avoid the modern frilly ones.  However,
I thought it was fun to see what was in flower and thought I'd send it on.

Cherry Gardens - SDB - still going strong after at least three weeks, six
new flowers this morning and the clump is only one year old from one
rhizome!  I think it will be finished tomorrow.

other dwarfs  - mostly all finished, a few straglers that I don't know the
name of off hand, one is a pure yellow that the flowers never open all the
way; bright but disappointing.

Unknown light blue self - IB? or BB? - the one from the earlier post ("can
anyone guess....."). Still going strong, in second week of bloom now, lots
of buds left, flowers open every day so far.  A real winner.  Just need the
name now.  Oh, and it's fragrant too.

April Fog - IB

Blast - IB

? Othello (very close if not it) - IB

Rare Edition - IB

Sing Again - IB

I. foetidissima (yellow seeds) - openened one yellowish flower this morning
- a new plant from Heronswood (received in February I believe)

I. ?x germanica - Berkeley Gold - IB

I. x germanica - Florentina - IB

I. x germanica - Crimson King - IB

I. x germanica - Eleanor Roosevelt - IB

various other unnamed I. x germanica clones - IB

I. pallida (probably 'Dalmatica', or at least close to this, perhaps
several clones) - TB

I. reichenbachii - DB - done about a week ago

I. reticulata & kin - bulbous - all done for over a month now - started in
January this year

Dutch hybrids (no names) just starting

Also an unnamed oldie bitone purple TB; smallish flower but fairly tall; no
guesses at this time; just started today.

I've seen others around town, but don't know their names.  Mostly (in
addition to those above) old fashioned, probably histroic IB and TB.

Dave Ferguson
home - sw. of Belen, NM - USDA Zone 7/8
bot. garden - Albuquerque, NM - USDA Zone 6/7