Anyone know parents and chromosome number of 'Berkeley Gold'

Just looked back through recent the posts, and I sure have been busy

One more, for now.

I haven't been able to get a password to get into the AIS databases yet;
so, I'm still not able to look up most pedigrees.  I'm playing with some
'Berkeley Gold' flowers right now, and would really like to know what it's
parents are.  It looks like a 44 chromosome TB  x  I. lutescens to me, but
I'm just guessing (it has that "I. x germanica look", but it's yellow).  I
just received a copy of the SIGNA check list (IMPRESSIVE!), and was
surprised to find that 'Berkeley Gold' wasn't there.  The similar
'Southland' was there, and is indeed a 44 chromosome TB  x  I. lutescens
hybrid.  Same question about 'Sing Again', but it has a different "look",
and I don't like that one quite as much.

Might seem an odd thing to do, since Iris breeding is generally in a
totally different phase now, but I'm hoping to get some nice bright clear
yellow "near I. germanica" types that will have the form, vigor, repeat,
and early flowering seen in plants like 'Crimson King', 'Kochii',
'Florentina', 'Albicans', 'Eleanor Roosevelt', etc. (maybe it's been done,
but I don't know of any).  It would be nice to have these to mix in and
contrasting with the common early purple germanicas.  'Berkeley Gold' and
'Southland' are OK, but they are rather dull.  There are lots of nice
modern bright yellow IB's, but to be honest, they're not at all what I'm
looking for.