RE: OT: bio of Darm Crook

  Hi Maureen :
  Thanks for the welcome . When it comes to Irises I
am a real novice , I don`t know what is meant by
bearded vs. beardless , falls and so forth . I just
know that I`v always liked them as a flower and am now
in a position to spend some time learning about the
cultivar and will attempt my hand at producing some .
 As for your generous offers thank you , I`ll take you
up on both of them . If you can collect some seed for
me that would be excellent . You can send some
rizomes[for postage] to ;
  Darm Crook
  63 Wild Rose Dr.
  Hay River NWT .
  XOE 0R4
 Perhaps some day I will be able to return thr favor .
  Thanks for the info on Gardens North ,I`ll check
them out .
  Darm
http://search.yahoo.com