Re: ot-bio Darm Crook

Hi

We rarely get to -40C., I don't think we have gone that low for winters
now, but
we do get a wind chill that will push it down that low and
lower........but I like
pretending that -55C. with the wind chill isn't real
temperature........although you
really do notice the wind chill.

What type of soil do you have?  I find I lose more of my irises to my
heavy soil and
rot than to cold.

Sandra
SE Manitoba