Re: CULT:TB: Returning Chameleon addendum

I appreciate you going to the trouble to look at your irises to answer my
question.  Sometimes y'all are amazingly generous.

Here's an extra oddity on Returning Chameleon.  I have two clumps.  Right
next to each other in the garden.  So one of them has the desicated looking
leaves, and the other one looks perfectly normal.  Not as large as the
Cooley's/Schreiners, but at least perfectly healthy.

That little bell is going off in the back of my mind, I might have noticed
the questionable rhizome was heaved, right before the last cold snap, and
not gotten to it to cover it back up.  I know that many of the larger
rhizomes including Jesse's Song were heaved when it was very wet and I took
a shovel and divoted the space between to get a clump of mud to sling over
the exposed places.  So I guess I get to have a testimony about the dangers
of heave...