Back after a year

Finally got back on.  I have been trying to connect for over a year.  I
changed carriers and couldn't log on.  My name is Mike Norberry, I live in
humboldt County (Arcata CA) by Eureka, Zone 15.  Today, I have blooming
Spiced Tiger, Caramba, Colorbrite,  Lullaby of Spring and unknown purple.
Its been raining all the time and this year my blooming is early.  I work in
a lumber mill as a quality control supervisor.  Plan on retiring in a few
years.  We have no Iris society in my area, it folded up a few years ago -
no membership.  Can anyone tell me how I can log on to the "photo"