On Typical Mary Ellen she gave a tip for garden shoes.  This may or may
not work, but worth a try to those who live where it rains.  We don't
have this problem in the desert SW.

Slip a shower cap on each foot.  The elastic band will hold them on and
they are easy to slip on and off.

Or: what about using the plastic bags that you put your fruit and veggies
in from the market?  And fasten with a rubber band.  Reclying and just
throw them away when done.

I think the shower cap idea might be best, but what do I know?  We just
have dust and thrips that eat most of my pollen before I can get to it.