Re: CULT: Stalking calibre

I appreciate your help with defining a good show stalk, but I only really
meant it as an example of the kinds of references to stalk that are often in
the catalog descriptions.

I know that people have referred to defects of stalk including the snaking
and branching and some stalks that fall in the wind or simply cannot support
their blooms.

my mind is just abuzz tonight.

I heard a story about someone who buzzed and such when they had PMS, but we
won't go there.