Re: Re: HYB: selecting seedlings (was carried away)

On 17 Apr 2003 at 17:58, Linda Mann wrote:

> Some of mine had to be watched for 6 yrs to see any bloom...

  My 1998 arilbred crosses did not start blooming until last year, and
some are still unbloomed.  I will keep them another year.

 If it is just a 'regular' bearded cross, I doubt that I would keep any
beyond  four years, that is, four years from seed to bloom.

 Walter Moores
 Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8