Re: SDB: name?

Babs,

Yes, there is a distinguished Historic SDB of that name. The registration
information is as follows:

BRASSIE (Bea Warbuton, R. 1957, I. 1958) SDB 14" E. S. chrome yellow; F.
chrome yellow faintly overlaid green; yellow beard. (Spindrift x Pink
Cameo) X yellow pumila sdlg. HM (1958), Cook-Douglas Award (1962),
Cook-Douglas Medal (1969).

HIPS Commercial Source Chairman
jcwalters@bridgernet.com

> From: Babs de Wit <babsdewit@yahoo.com>
> To: iris@hort.net
> Subject: Re: [iris] SDB: name?
> Date: Friday, April 18, 2003 4:06 AM
>
> I was going through the UK mail order nurseries. This
> one is Kelways. And look what I found:

http://www.btowstore.com/cgi-bin/ePages.storefront/3e9fcc8e0cf6814e273fac100
1040679/Catalog/4542&2D4181