OT: phone messages

Hi all:  I wonder if anyone can help me.  I have received two phone messages
from this person, and I would like to return his calls, but he left no phone
number and I can't make out his last name.  He referred to an e-mail he had
sent me, but which apparently never arrived.  He said he was Steve; I was
unable to make out his last name despite repeated attempts, it seemed to be one
syllable long, sounded vaguely like "Coop" or "Moon" or....; he said he was in
El Dorado, Illinois.  Can anyone help?  If you are an iris-talk member, please
reply to me off-list, to avoid cluttering the list!  Thanks for any leads, Bruce