HYB:, TB: Season's progress

Lip Service just opened; I think I like Double Click (brighter and more
ruffled) better.
Trying a lot of crosses (many multiples of the same ones); not too many
visible takes over the 3-4 week span so far.  Usually I get better results.
Maybe I need to get up earlier in the morning for better receptivity; I have
opened a number of flowers manually to minimize this possibility.

Louisa's Song and Double Click are my favorite potential parents this year,
with Painted From Memory and Rippling River also not being wasted.  I really
want to derive a flower painted with a blue palette from Louisa"s Song.

John Reeds, in San Juan Capistrano 9b

-Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com