Re: TB: death toll (was: HYB:, TB: Season's progress) Ellen

Hi Ellen

When did you plant Louisa's Song and Lights, Camera, Action ?  I lost a
few more
irises than I usually do over the winter and spring, but they were all
planted in mid-August
which is later than I like.  I even lost some new IB and SDB's !!!

SE  Manitoba