Re: TB: multiple bloom per rhizome

Thanks Neil for the info on FOGBOUND.  That moves it from the "I think I
want to try it" list to the definitely list.

Barb, I was only thinking of TBs - don't know enough about SDBs to know
if this is a problem for them or not.  Most of mine seem to either bloom
or die - none of the dead terminal bud problem that TBs are so prone to.

Neil - it is so good to hear you being able to "talk" with us again, and
more importantly, out looking at the irises.  I hope you have lots of
good bloom on other things to make up for the damaged terminals.

For what it's worth, LOVE THE SUN is the only iris that has put on
multiple bloom stalks on the mother rhizome that has been in my garden
for more than a year.  In other words, it was able to produce that kind
of growth here.  Some of the others are too new to know if they can do
that here.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8