CULT: Garden aid - glasses

I ordered 3 pairs of reading glasses with 4X magnification so I could
get a better look at pollen & stigmatic lips this year.  One pair of
these combined with 2X gives almost as much magnification as a
dissecting scope.  I tried to combine several pairs of the 4X's but the
focal distances are too close - the glasses frames hold the lenses too
far apart.

These glasses were 3 pair for $10 plus shipping.  That's one pair to
keep in the hybridizing tool kit, one pair to lose indoors, & one pair
to lose outdoors.

This isn't the place where I bought mine, but I notice this site has
some with magnification up to 5X ; two pair for $15.

<http://www.readers3for10-99.com/index.htm>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8