Re: CULT: Early Season

Hi ,
     My SDB's have been blooming for about a week( VAVOOM has 2 blooms on 2
stalks, but the standards aren't emerald green as I remember it ; also
GRAPESICLE is blooming, but I divided it and it isn't as profuse as usual;
BABY BLESSED is blooming in 3 locations and is taller than usual & more
gorgeous; LITTLE BLACK BELT is just about finished  with 7 stalks, LITTLE
ANNIE is blooming but was divided; LITTLE BUCCANEER is very fragrant, red &
smells like chocolate; LITTLE SHOW OFF is blooming profusely in 2 locations,
7 stalks  & 5 in the other; BLUE POOLS is blooming in 2 locations; COME BACK
TRAIL is blooming on very short stalks, right at ground level with 7 or 8
stalks; PILGRIM'S CHOICE had one open bloom;WAKE UP had 3 open blooms, very
bright yellow; DARKLING has one bloom left, it was blooming in two
     Now my IB's are starting. Today I have 3 open blooms on 7 stalks of
RASPBERRY BLUSH, also OKLAHOMA BANDIT has one open bloom on 4 stalks, GOLDEN
MUFFIN is open with one bloom on 6 stalks.
     I have one AB blooming, but I need to look up the name. it hasn't
bloomed before.
     Annette Milch, Lexington, Kentucky, USA, zone 5/6, President of the BGIS