TB: Pearls and Gold

Hi Everyone:I wonder if anyone might be interested in a small trade - like one cv because of my limited space.  My Pearls and Gold was suffering from the ravages of winter (I think I transplanted it too late in the season), then what was left of it was pulled up and tossed out of the garden by a foraging deer (or squirrel). By the time I noticed it was missing, then FOUND it, it was in a really sorry state and I ditched it.  Soooo...if anyone has a piece of P and G they'd be willing to trade for something, please e-mail me off-list. Thanks a bunch! Linda Bartell (North of Detroit - Zone 6a)llbartell@yahoo.com