TB:CULT:Jesse's Song, oh, I'm so excited,

my iris bed is starting to get busy.

Jesse's Song has put up five stalks, with at least eight buds, two of which
the petals are starting to kiss out of the spathes.

Also putting up stalks are Raspberry Wine, Everything Plus,  Rebound and
Dusky Challenger.

And there is something in my seedling tray that looks like grass and has a
root.  I'm suspicious that it really is grass since it has as roll at the
bottom and I know some grass grows that way, but I haven't heard anyone say
that iris germinants do.

Can someone give me a perspective point for how wide the germinants will be.
Will they be as wide as an iris seed? More, less?

Of course it may be a moot point, my loving husband informs me that they are
expecting frost tommorow.