SDB: choosing to introduce? seedling

Well, bother.  Now what.

I posted a photo of a seedling SDB that is about identical in form and
color to the SDB: BEING BUSY (Hager 1992).  It was a delayed germination
& I lost track of where the seeds came from.  It is so much like BEING
BUSY, I assume it must have been from a bee pod that I saved.

It's about twice as tall as BEING BUSY & a better grower/bloomer here.
BEING BUSY is registered as10 to 15 inches tall, but is only about 6 to
12 inches tall here. This seedling is 12 to mostly 16 inches here, with
individual flowers about 1/2 inch bigger than BEING BUSY.

I posted a photo last year, & Walter liked it, so I sent him some to
evaluate.  Only it didn't bloom for him.

I posted another photo today, & Chris Darlington says:
<Hey Linda, REALLY nice !! Introduce it !!!>

So what do I do?  How different does an iris have to be before it's
worth introducing?  This seems too similar to BEING BUSY.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8