Re: CULT: Oregon and its environs

Neil, that was an intensely interesting review of  Oregon (and RIVERVIEW)
climate, geography, history, etc.  And I am so glad that you are back in the
saddle again.  What you write is so much more worthwhile to read than  when
some piece of mail has arrived!  Some of that is helpful, I guess,  since it
makes you realize you  need to do something about   how you are neglected,
and maybe you can mend fences.!  Rosalie nr Baltimore, USA  zon e 7 on the
winter side  ryfigge@aol.com