Re: Re: CULT: Helpful Hints for Sure-Fire Bloom

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:56:53 -0400 "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
writes:
> Patti--
>
> Your geography is off a bit.  Riverview Iris, west of Caldwell ID is
> next to
> the Oregon border, not the Washington.

Neil, what a nice geography update on Idaho iris country. I have always
appreciated your input on iris and from the general tone of your post, it
seems you may also have a soft spot for the High Desert Owyhee Country of
Idaho, Oregon and Nevada. Next to family, the Owyhees heritage and
history are the 2nd love of my life. Iris are elemental to both home and
the ranch!

Everything you mentioned about the iris culture in my experience and area
of Idaho is accurate. Just a wonderful read! I'm gonna call Tony and
Irene and make sure they get a chance to read it too. Seems like some of
us can see it and feel it, and thanks to iris talk friends, others can go
further and put it into words and write it. Thanks again for taking time
to put it together and share.

Regards,
Char Randall
Melba, ID USDA 6