Re: HIST: TB: Tea Apron

Hi Linda: Here is the parentage for Tea Apron taken from the 1960 R&I. The
date 6-9-60,
I assume, is the registration date since all the cvs in the R&I have a date
following the entry.
How important is it to know what Sass 53-186 contains??? I could try to
search the Sass Chronicles to see if it it listed.

TEA APRON (El Dorado Gard.). 77-59D. TB 34" M. W2. S. white, hairline blue
edge; F.,
white, blue crest, shoulders; white beard. Azurite X Sass 53-186   6-9-60

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon, USA, zone 7/8ish
V.P. Archivist/Historian HIPS
(who is suffering through a *very* wet spring  to the point that the grassy
weeds are now over a foot tall and the clover is spreading rapidly. Thistle
(all 3 types, Scotch, Russian, & ?????) are intermixed and so one does not
dare to reach in.)