From: iris@hort.net
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 04:29:05 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] CULT: X-ray eyes and other tall tales

Hey y'all,

. . . . . . . I must still be really new at this I keep finding silly things
to be excited
about.
Now if only I could find a seedling.

Christain
ky

.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of BackGrnd.jpg]