Re: Re: CULT: x-ray vision

   Christain  when you find that seedling and it grows for you will be very
excited to see it bloom. Then it does not the first year. Disappointment!!!
Next year you "feel it up" and it has a bud starting. WoW excitement
again!!!
Maybe it will be nice or maybe it will be so ugly it breaks mirrors. You
will still love it. You will keep it for a while, until you get a few nice
seedlings and maybe then destroy it.

Some day when you get one worth introducing you will gain membership in the
iris hybridizes club.

Did you ever think of breeding Daffodils? About 10 years to bloom from seed.

And you sometimes are a "Make My Day" trip

Mike Greenfield
redea@Infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b

  <I must still be really new at this I keep finding silly things to be
  excited about.  Now if only I could find a seedling.
  Christain>