RE: Hybridizing Identifying pink carriers

I have noticed a difference in shade of beard between 3 t (tangerine gene) and 2 and 1 t gene plants. If you look closely at the beard the 3t beards are  deeper orange in colour and sem to be a bit more "carroty" in colour. You need to examinre these beards closely before you get a feel for what I mean. Seems to be fairly reliable for me, but I've made a practice of doing this for awhile.