TB: lotsa' bloom

Well, my garden is sort of in full bloom right now.  At least, major parts of
it are; some areas/cultivars seem to be behind.

Although I lke Louisa's Song better than it's child Racing Heart, RH now has
two stalks nearly 4-ft. tall, which a couple of days ago combined for nine
open buds.
Keppel's Teamwork is new in my garden; I like it.
Wintry Sky probably opened today; I'll check it out in the morning.
Double Click and the oldie Afternoon Delight are puttin' on quite a show.
Another oldie Larry Gaulter is just starting.
Skipalong is in heavy bloom.
Stage Lights (the healthiest luminata I know) is just starting.
Double Dribble is incredible.  A big ball of bluish purple up  at the top of
the hill.

Not much in the seedling beds yet; hope they are just late.  The Honky Tonk
Blues x Cystal Dreams seedlind is putting up a stalk.  Could be interesting.
Still can't figure why the enormous fans from one HTB x LG seedling haven't
shown a definite stalk yet.

This is just a sampling.  I walked out the other day and wandered through the
garden and didn't make a single cross.  I just wanted to appreciate it all
looking so beautiful.  "Work" would have spoiled the moment.

John Reeds, in 9b San Juan Capistrano, CAGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN
Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com