TB: Frustrated, explain this one to me

Hi, yall

I was flipping through this years Schreiner's catalog and noticed a LA named
Bajazzo.  Now, having just sent out an order which included a Bajazzo I was
a bit annoyed because I do NOT want any LA.  So I quick e'mail the
distributer and ask for a substitution, scratching my head all the way
because I know I don't even look at LA, so how could i have gotten one all
the way on my order.

Then, just to check that it was them who made the mistake and not me, (of
course I'm infallible <g>) I pop back into their site and look it up under
the Tall section.  Lo and behold there's a TB Bajazzo that's SA and even
worse a totally different color from the LA version.

But tell me how this happened?  I thought you weren't supposed to be able to
have two cv with the same name.

Christian
ky