RE: LA: Bajazzo (was TB: Frustrated, explain this one to me)

BAJAZZO was registered in 1980 by M. Dunn as a slightly bitoned deep
red-violet 38" tall LA.
It was introduced by J. Ghio/Bay View Gardens the following year.  No other
registration has been published with that name since.

Errors do occur in catalog forming and editing.  Perhaps you might call this
TB entry to Schreiners' attention rather than the registrar's.  At least one
other mislabeled photo has been noted in the Schreiner on-line catalog.  They
would appreciate knowing about an error if there is one.  I know I would if it
were mine.

It is even possible the printer introduced the error and it was not caught in
the proofing of the galleys.  Proofreading familiar material is very
difficult--one sees what one expects to see and can overlook an error
extraordinarily easily.

Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville, Hendersonville NC