Re: TB: Frustrated, explain this one to me

In a message dated 4/25/03 4:17:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
showtime@bbtel.com writes:

> But tell me how this happened?  I thought you weren't supposed to be able to
> have two cv with the same name.
> Christian
> ky

Bajazzo (I. Muska) ( European registered) TB S/A Lemon Yellow self with
Yellow tan flounces. Can have a pix for you in a couple of days if your
interested. Converting European introductions with names the same as existing
US registrations is underway.

Cathy Campi, Stockton Ca.