Re: CULT: borers

Hi all,

Don't yell at us.  Capital letters in an email is yelling!

Where do you live.  What Region?

My response stands.  Check out Ginny Spoon's article in the AIS bulletin.  We, in
Region 8 and 9, have had very good luck with the Bayer product for White Grub
control without fertilizer.  You can obtain it at Wal Mart and Fleet Farm.

Char Region 8