HYB: TB: Immortality (was Re: HYB: Identifying pink)

--- ROLLA EICH <RAEICHIRIS@msn.com> wrote:

...said that ENGLISH COTTAGE was an icy blue white in the a.m.

My IMMORTALITY (I have ordered two of them from different
sellers) and both of them appear icy blue white in bud and ALSO
in bloom. I think it is the coldness of the mountains (Zone 3)
that makes it so. IMMORTALITY reblooms here (only TB to do so)
and it blooms the same icy bloom cast as the first bloom. Even
the ones I take in the house to force, bloom icy blue = real
pale blue).

I think Lloyd Zurbrigg told us in the past that IMMORTALITY does
look this. But I think I will order ENGLISH COTTAGE and compare

Loving Lloyd Zurbrigg's intros.,

Ellen Gallagher  <ellengalla@yahoo.com> / Berlin, New Hampshire / USDA Zone 3a
Siberian-Species Iris Convention 2003, June 12-15 - Hamilton, ON Canada
http://w3.one.net/~wilsonjh/ssi.htm  (Siberian iris pages)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~median/  (Median iris pages)
http://www.irisregister.com/  (AIS checklist data)