  From: ROLLA EICH
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 11:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [iris] CULT: borers

  LAURIE F,DO YOUR LEAVES ALL DIE BACK TO  THE GROUND EVERY YEAR?  THE NEW
  LEAVES COME ON HERE REAL EARLY LIKE JAN. AND THE OLD LEAVES DON'T ALL DIE
EVEN
  IN MINUS 20 DEGREES WEATHER IN THE WINTER . WHERE ARE YOU FROM? THAT ALL
THE
  LEAVES ARE GONE IN THE EARLY SPRING? LET US KNOW AND WE WILL SEE IF WE CAN
  FIND AN ANSWER FOR YOU SOMETIME TODAY.OK??//